The Hanover 12-In. Tranquility Memory Foam Twin Mattress is made of a 2-In. solid memory foam top, 3-In. Comfort Layer, and a 7-In. foam base, which is a high density foam that provides long-lasting durability and support. The removable, washable mattress cover provides a plush, sleep surface and lasting comfort and durability. The entire mattress is protected with a 20-year limited warranty. All Hanover mattresses are CertiPur certified which means they are made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, other heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- 12-In. Tranquility memory foam twin mattress
- Solid 2-In. pressure-sensitive memory foam molds to your individual shape to provide increased circulation and gentle support
- 7-In. VertaFirm high-density foam base
- 3-In. Comfort Layer
- Removable, washable fabric cover provides refreshing air flow for all night comfort
- 12-In. total mattress height
- 20-year warranty
- CertiPur certified, which means they are made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, other heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates.
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, ecofriendly
- Open cell memory foam allows for a cooler foam mattress
- Image shows full-size, 8-in. mattress (HMATMF08-FL)
- Exploded view colors are for reference purposes only
- Mattress meets all current FR requirements