When choosing an outdoor heating system or garage heater, consider Hanover's line of electric infrared heaters. Hanover's 30.7" wide carbon infrared heat lamp includes a sturdy stainless steel pole stand with a weighted base. Use for your patio, porch, balcony, garage, workshop, and more! The stand is height adjustable from 45" to 80" and the heat lamp features two heat settings operated by a handy remote control. Similar to sunshine, infrared heat is a radiant heat that warms a person or an object directly, rather than heating the air in-between. Carbon infrared heat is a soft radiant heat that warms the skin efficiently. Infrared heat can be felt instantly as soon as you turn it on – no waiting for it to “warm up”. In addition, an outdoor infrared heater saves energy by using less power to create the same amount of heat as traditional gas heaters and there is no smoke or fumes. Extend the use of your outdoor living space with a Hanover infrared stand heater.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- 30.7" wide electric carbon infrared heat lamp includes pole stand with weighted base
- Designed for use on your patio, porch, balcony, garage, workshop, and more
- Adjustable height from 45" to 80" to suit your needs
- Heats an area up to 139 sq. ft.
- Long distance heating area with approximately 10,000 hours service life
- Carbon fiber technology for instant heat with no warm-up time
- Carbon infrared heat is a softer radiant heat that warms the skin more efficiently
- Handy remote control with programmable timer up to 9 hours (batteries NOT included)
- Choose from 2 power settings: Low 750W (2559 BTUs) / High 1500W (5118 BTUs)
- Safety devices include on/off switch, overheat protection, and tip-over protection
- Aluminum housing with 304 stainless steel mesh and pole stand (rated IP65)
- 75-inch power cord with Type B 15-amp plug uses standard 120V outlet
- Assembly required - instructions and hardware included