The Honeywell 1062 CFM indoor/outdoor evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption (only 150 watts) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, plug it in, and use. For outdoor use it is weather resistant, UV protected and has an air-throw up to 9.4 yards. For indoor use, place near an open door or window in an area up to 610 square feet with adequate cross ventilation. For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners for indoor use.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Swamp cooler for both indoor and outdoor use when humidity level is 60% OR LESS for maximum efficiency
- Best used when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States
- Indoor use: For open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 610 sq. ft.
- Outdoor use: Weather resistant, UV protected, and has an air-throw up to 9.4 yards
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Low power consumption (only 150 watts) for lower energy bills
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides and powerful 1062 CFM for faster cooling performance
- Oscillating louvers distributes cool air throughout the area
- Top loading ice compartment and 10.6-gallon water tank with low water alarm
- Continuous water supply connection for uninterrupted operation
- Easy-to-use mechanical controls with 3 speeds (high, medium and low)
- Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility
- 6 ft. long power cord with NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug
- Buying Note: For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners