Mimic the comfort of a cool lake breeze in your home with the slim Honeywell 194-206 CFM indoor evaporative air cooler, built to cool your immediate area up to 120 square feet. Couch, bed, workspace, breakfast nook - the unit is compact and easily portable for personal evaporative cooling. The tower design with oscillating louvers allows for the airflow to be distributed evenly, while the slim design makes it convenient to fit comfortably into compact spaces. The washable dust filter and easy-access honeycomb cooling media make for easy upkeep, while the remote control lets you control the unit from across the room. Evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- MIMIC THE COMFORT OF A COOL LAKE BREEZE IN YOUR HOME with this compact spot cooler, built to cool your immediate area. Couch, bed, workspace, dining table - the unit is compact and easily portable for personal evaporative cooling.
- EASY MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION: A low water alarm, easy-access water fill door plus a washable dust filter and Honeycomb Cooling media makes for simple operation and maintenance.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING FOR DRY CLIMATES: Evaporative air coolers, or swamp coolers, work best in dry regions with relative humidity under 50%. Highly energy efficient, with low power consumption, swamp coolers are a great cooling alternative to fans, providing a moist, cool breeze in the comfort of your own home.
- VERSATILE 3-IN-1 APPLIANCE: Set for evaporative cooling or a more gentle fan-only breeze during warm days, and use as a humidifier to keep air hydrated during the colder, winter months.
- NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER & NOT JUST A FAN: Environmentally friendly Evaporative Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation.
- Best used when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States
- Recommended humidity level is 60% OR LESS for maximum efficiency
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Super low power consumption (only 50 watts) for lower energy bills
- Carbon dust filter cleanses the air of large dust particles
- 2.6-gallon water tank with low water alarm
- Electronic control panel and full-function remote control
- Four durable caster wheels allowing easy mobility
- 3 ft. long power cord with NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug
- Buying Note: For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners