Honeywell evaporative air coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell evaporative cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively. Evaporative air coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler Ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US. Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <50%
- Super low power consumption & powerful 200-276 CFM airflow ideal for personal spot cooling small targeted areas such as bed, desk area, sofa, dining table
- 4 fan speeds, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, detachable water tank with 2 re-freezable ice packs included, for faster cooling.
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
- NOT an Air Conditioner & NOT just a Fan – Environmentally friendly Evaporative Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Mimic the comfort of a cool lake breeze in your home
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Low power consumption of 65 watts
- 1.59 gallon water capacity
- Oscillating louvers
- Easy-to-use digital control panel
- Full-function remote control
- Auto-off timer