The Honeywell MF Series portable air conditioner cools and dehumidifies an area up to 350 square feet. With 3-in-1 technology, this portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling and dehumidification. It also has a fan-only function. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room and can be stored on the unit when not in use. Unlike a fixed AC, this unit requires no permanent installation and four caster wheels make it easy to move from one room to another. Plus, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain and no bucket to empty. This model comes with everything needed for setup including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation - Cools rooms up to 350 sq. ft.
- 8000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard)
- No bucket, no-drip design uses auto-evaporation system
- Dehumidification up to 61 pints per 24 hours
- Digital LED display with feather touch controls
- Full function remote control can be stored on unit when not in use
- 3 speeds and 24-hour automatic shutoff timer
- Powerful air flow (119 cfm)
- Quiet operation (54 dbA)
- Washable slide-out filter (side access)
- Caster wheels easily rolls unit from room to room
- 6-ft. long power cord with NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug
- Includes window venting kit
- Color: Black