The Keystone 26-inch wall sleeve for through-the-wall air conditioners should be securely fastened within a wall opening before installing the air conditioner. The sleeve helps bear the weight of the air conditioner while keeping it insulated and safe from dust, bugs and other debris that could get sucked into it. Inclement weather, corrosion and other elements cannot match the protective power of this metal sleeve. Use in finished walls up to 17.75 inches thick.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- 26-inch wall sleeve to be used with through-the-wall air conditioners
- Install wall sleeve in pre-cast concrete or masonary walls up to 17.75 inches thick.
- Wall sleeve to be securely fastened to wall opening before installing air conditioner
- Helps bear the weight of the air conditioner
- Helps insulate the air conditioner
- Protects the air conditioner from dust, bugs and other debris that could get sucked into it
- All metal construction withstands inclement weather, corrosion and other elements
- Compatible with: KSTAT08-1C, KSTAT10-1C, KSTAT10-2C, KSTAT12-1C and KSTAT12-2C