Keystone's portable air conditioner with "Follow Me" remote control features 3 modes to keep you comfortable - cool, fan and dry. Designed for a room up to 50 square feet, features include electronic controls with LED display, a temperature sensing remote control, and auto restart after a power outage. Omni-directional casters roll the unit easily from room to room wherever you need relief. Plus, this self-evaporative unit includes a flexible exhaust hose and window venting kit for quick and easy setup. In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Portable air conditioner with self-evaporative system
- 6000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 3000 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- Uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Modes include cool, fan and dry
- Designed for a room up to 200 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 2.7 pints per hour
- Electronic controls with LED display, 2 cooling speeds and 2 fan speeds
- Temperature sensing LCD remote control allows you to control the temperature from accross the room
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Auto-restart saves your settings when power is restored to the unit after a power outage
- Easy-clean removable air filter for unit maintenance
- Omni-directional casters roll the unit easily from room to room
- Flexible exhaust hose and window venting kit included for simple setup
- U.L. listed