The LG Energy Star PuriCare 70-pint dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. LG’s 70 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain (standard garden hose not included). It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles. The portable design includes caster wheels making it easy to move your unit from room to room.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Energy Star qualified: 2.0 EEV
- 70 pints per day dehumidifier for a room up to 2000 sq. ft.
- 6 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P three-prong uses 115V electrical outlet
- Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture
- Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult
- Low temperature operation (41?) with automatic defrost control
- Electronic controls with automatic humidistat control, 2 speeds, and timer (up to 12 hours)
- LED displays the current humidity (25-90%) and the humidity setting (30-80%)
- 13.3-pint clear, removable, side-loading bucket with splash guard and handle
- Full bucket indicator lamp and automatic shutoff
- Continuous operation (up to 23 hours) is possible when unit is located near a suitable drain
- Washable air filter (with check filter light) reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles
- Easy-roll caster wheels for convenient portability
- UL Listed