La Cuisine's Small Deep Cast Iron Roasting Pan is great for all types of meat, vegetable and fish dishes as well as lasagnas, moussakas and pot pies. Excellent heat retention allows food to heat through evenly and the sure-grip, wide-angle wedge handles provide comfort and stability during transport from oven to table. La Cuisine's cast iron cookware is crafted using sand molds, which are used only once, forging a lighter product with a very fine enamel finish that is truly unique. Wonderfully versatile, La Cuisine's deep roasting pans are suited to the oven and all stovetops, including induction. The non-toxic cream enamel interior surface gives excellent food release that improves through continued use, and is simple to clean – just wash in warm water.
- 1.8-quart capacity deep roasting pan for meat, fish and vegetable dishes
- Wonderfully versatile for oven and stovetop including induction
- Lighter crafted cast iron with fine enamel finish
- Non-toxic, cream enamel interior surface
- Sure-grip, wide-angle wedge handles for comfort and stability
- Simple to clean – just wash in warm water
- Beautiful and durable to last a lifetime
- Interior Dimensions: 11" x 7" x 2"