The Honeywell HL series portable air conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one luscious and sleek body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 square feet. It features an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three speed fan only function delivering optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. A special sleep mode setting allows you to control the temperature for comfort during the night. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation - Cools rooms up to 450 sq. ft.
- 10000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 5500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- No bucket, no-drip cooling uses auto-evaporation system
- Fan-only mode gently circulates air when air conditioner cooling is not needed
- Built-in Dehumidifier with continuous drain system removes up to 80.1 pints moisture per 24 hours
- Digital LED display with soft touch controls and full-function remote control
- 3 speeds with 24-hour automatic shutoff timer
- Sleep mode for energy-saving cool comfort during the night
- Powerful air flow (241 cfm) with quiet operation (52 dBA)
- Back access washable filter – helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air
- Smooth gliding castor wheels easily roll unit from room to room
- 6-ft. long power cord with NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug
- Easy-to-install window venting kit included with adjustable window bracket (from 26.6 to 49.6 inches)