The Honeywell MN Series portable air conditioner with protective cover has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 550 square feet. With 3-in-1 technology, this portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling and dehumidification. It also has a fan-only function. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed AC, this unit requires no permanent installation and four caster wheels provide easy mobility between areas. Plus, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This model comes with everything needed for setup including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. When the unit is not in use, the protective cover with pockets will protect your unit plus store the exhaust hose and venting kit.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. ft.
- No bucket, no-drip design uses auto-evaporation system
- Dehumidification up to 69 pints per 24 hours
- Digital LCD display with feather touch controls
- Full function remote control
- 3 speeds and 24-hour automatic shutoff timer
- Powerful air flow (229 cfm)
- Quiet operation (53 dbA)
- Removable, washable, back-access filter
- Castor wheels easily rolls unit from room to room
- 6-ft. long power cord with NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug
- Includes window venting kit and protective cover
- Cover with pockets protects unit and stores venting kit
- Color: Black