This feature-packed Quilo Portable Air Conditioner will not let you down this summer. Not only will this powerful air conditioner keep you cool and dry, it can help save you central AC energy costs by cooling only the room you need. Set up, plug in and cool down in minutes. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Quilo Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. What’s more, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty (this operation depends on the humidity level at your location). A special sleep mode setting allows you to control the temperature for comfort during the night. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation - Cools rooms up to 700 sq. ft.
- 14000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 8500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- 5.9-ft. power cord, plug uses 115V electrical outlet
- Cools room area up to 700 sq. ft
- Dehumidification capacity up to 111.6 pints per 24 hours
- Auto-Evaporation System
- 241 CFM powerful air flow
- Quiet operation (52 dbA)
- Digital LED display with soft touch controls
- Continuous drain system allows you to connect an included drain tube to continuously drain water collected when using in dehumidifying mode
- Multiple Fan Speeds: High, Medium, Low
- Fan only mode option gently circulates air even when air conditioner cooling is not needed
- Air vents automatically Open/Close on On/Off
- Programmable Timer (Set to turn ON/OFF in advance from 1 to 24 hours)
- Smooth gliding castor wheels easily roll unit from room to room
- Washable filter that helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air
- Full function remote control
- Window venting kit with exhaust hose included for quick and easy setup.