The Sharp KC-850U Triple Action Plasmacluster Air Purifier with Humidifying Function purifies a room up to 254 square feet. It offers a unique combination of air treatment technologies to make you more comfortable, whatever the season. Bacteria, germs, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, smoke, dust and odors can make breathing harder, especially for asthma and allergy sufferers. Sharp's Plasmacluster air purifier helps remove these irritants with an ultra quiet fan that draws air through a 3-stage filter system. This filter system plus the revolutionary Plasmacluster Ion Technology for air purifiers makes the air healthier and cleaner smelling. For an even more comfortable environment, sensors constantly monitor the air quality in your room, adjusting the fan for air purity while providing the optimum humidity level. This combination of features is a smart way to choose cleaner, healthier, more breathable air.
WARNING: Click here for Proposition 65 Information for California Residents
- Plasmacluster ion technology attacks impurities in the air throughout the room
- Humidification function adds humidity to the air for improved air quality in colder weather
- Choice of "Clean air" or "Clean air and humidity" functions
- Purifies/humidifies rooms up to 254 sq. ft.
- Display monitors dust and humidity levels
- Tank capacity 7.7 pints
- 3 fan speeds: Max, Med, Low
- True HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles and deodorizing filter freshens the air
- CADR for Dust 164 / Smoke 164 / Pollen 174
- Library Quiet noise levels with humidifier (dB): 51 max./34 med./23 low
- Energy Star Compliant
- AHAM Certified