- The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly about Outdoor Fall Weddings
- 10 Creative Winter Activities
- Things to Keep in Mind When Building Your Dream Deck
- What Is Carbon Monoxide? Are You Safe Using A Space Heater?
- What You Need To Know Before Purchasing a Space Heater
- Tips and Tricks on Dehumidifying Your Living Space
- Four Seasons' Guide to Staying Cool This AC Season
- The 2019 Guide to Outdoor Patio Heaters
- The Ultimate Guide to Space Heaters
- Dehumidifiers… A Modern Necessity
If you spend a lot of money on heating and cooling your home, you're not alone. Heating and cooling account for almost half of the energy use in typical U.S. homes, which makes it the largest energy expense for most people.
A majority of the homes racking up large utility bills rely on central air conditioning for their cooling needs, but there are other, less expensive alternatives to consider.
Rethinking how you control the air in your home could make a significant difference when it comes to your monthly bill.
Choosing a Christmas tree is a fun tradition that many families enjoy participating in.
But while trekking to a farm year after year can be fun, fresh cut trees aren't without drawbacks.
After all, these trees are heavy, prone to shedding, and have to be cared for throughout the season. Once the season is over, you'll have to worry about disposing of it. You'll also be forced to pay for a new tree every year.